Friday, February 5, 2010

Inca to make scandal afloat Show



Eight years of pause, which is an eternity in the fast world of TV. RTL whistles on it and calls a scandalous show of the 90s back to life - with the TV-woman of the hour. On Saturday starts the new "Euro 100,000 Show" with Inka Bause (20.15 clock, RTL).
TV hits such as "Farmer Wants a Wife", one-bed seats in Gottschalk, odds victory against Günther Jauch, now the "Golden Hen" as the most popular TV presenter - Inka Bause is the shooting star of the Cologne station.
What goes through your mind when you look back over the last three years? "I am overjoyed to see this success as well as steep a wide margin. Helps me because my 25-year-old stage and show experience, with many highs and lows. For me it is as if the player has placed a seed, which now rises. "
With what feelings do you now accept the new edition of the scandal shows? "It's a crazy compliment to me personally because I'm the figurehead of the show. How difficult it is to revive a successful show again, so beautiful it is, of course. There is a security: the audience knows and likes the concept. "
What makes you different from your predecessor Ulla Kock am Brink? "I am a little softer than she, and I'll look a little more shaking with the candidate. In any case, is: Since when is on it Inca, Inca is also in there. "
Have you already seen the show, too? "I was feverish with the insane games. Such a great show passes to anyone who has done in this medium. "
Also of interest
At that time it was a scandal